It is very satisfying to make your own medicines at home to suit your unique constitution. I encourage you to make some of these can’t-go-wrong medicines as and when you need them, for yourself, your friends and family.
- Place chopped ginger into a blender and cover it with lemon or lime juice (no water)
- Blend it until mushy and liquid consistency
- Make according to your Dosha : Vata – add rock salt, fennel seed powder and hing; Pitta – add as much coriander seed powder as you like ; Kapha – add black pepper and cayenne powder to taste
- Place in a jar in the fridge.
- Half an hour before each meal, take half a teaspoon, chew and swallow. If you have over eaten or eaten inappropriatly for your Dosha take after each meal also. Enjoy!
An amazing anti-biotic remedy for almost all infections, inflammations, viral invasion,tumours and removing heavy metals from the body etc. Excellent for all throat conditions, colds and flus and thyroid issues.
- In a small jar, mix together equal amounts of organic Turmeric powder and raw honey. Stir well and adjust proportions to taste if necessary.
- Dip a small clean teaspoon in the jar and suck on the paste slowly for 5 minutes
- Depending upon the acuteness or chronic nature of the condition, take every hour or 3 times a day
HOME- MADE ZAPPER
For candida, parasites of bacterial infection
- Add 1 tblsp of the following in the blender : Cayenne or fresh chilli peppers, pieces of fresh ginger, garlic, onion, fresh oregano and thyme (or a few drops food grade essential oil)
- Cover with an few cm of raw apple cider vinegar and blend
- Keep in a jar in the fridge
- Take ½ – 1 tsp away from meals up to 5 x a day! ½ hour before meals will work to go straight into an empty stomach and pick up those digestive juices !